As we look back on the first 100 days of President Biden’s administration, there have been many proposed changes to both individual and business tax rates, estate planning considerations, and more. While the effective date for these changes remains unknown, being prepared is the best approach.
Join us on Thursday, May 6th for this FREE webinar where experts from DBL Law, Johnson Investment Counsel, and VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm will discuss President Biden’s tax plan overview and answer your questions during this live event. We encourage everyone to submit questions ahead of time for our panelists to answer.
Eligible for one hour of Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Key topics include:
• Overview of President Biden’s Estate, Gift, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Plan
• Options for minimizing your exposure to estate taxes
• Changes to tax exemption exclusions
• Gift and estate tax considerations
The webinar is FREE but you must register in order to receive the Zoom link.
- Employment Lawyer Breaks Down New Vaccine Mandate - September 10, 2021
- Ten DBL Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers in America List - August 24, 2021
- DBL Law Earns Designation for Vaccination Rate - August 9, 2021