Ten DBL Law attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers In America©. Six additional DBL Law attorneys have also been included in the 2022 Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in America. DBL Law attorneys recognized in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Gerald Benzinger, Health Care Law,
- Jim Dressman, Banking & Finance Law and Commercial Litigation,
- Drew Emmert, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law,
- Mark Guilfoyle, Administrative/Regulatory Law,
- Ellie Houston, Litigation-Health Care and Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants,
- Matt Klein, Health Care Law,
- David Kramer, Litigation-Health Care and Health Care Law,
- Andrew Pellino, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants,
- Jeff Schlosser, Banking & Finance Law, Business Organizations, and Construction Law, and
- Kent Wicker, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Litigation – Antitrust.
The 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America recognizes the professional excellence of over 66,000 lawyers in 147 practice areas. More than 10.8 million peer evaluations were analyzed in the United States, which resulted in recognition of approximately 5% of lawyers in private practice across the country.
For Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, the selection process was the same as that of Best Lawyers. More than 990,000 evaluations were analyzed for the 2022 edition of Ones to Watch in America, which resulted in more than 14,000 lawyers in 79 practice areas recognized. DBL Law attorneys listed in the 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are:
- Tony Bickel, Mergers and Acquisitions Law,
- Bill Brammell, Civil Rights Law, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Commercial Litigation,
- Danyel Rickman, Administrative/Regulatory Law, Land Use and Zoning Law,
- Katherine Simone, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law,
- Katie Tranter, Labor and Employment Law, and
- Ryan Whitaker, Corporate Law, Litigation and Controversy-Tax, and Trusts and Estates.
DBL Law is a full-service law firm, representing businesses, nonprofit organizations, and individuals. The firm has 50 attorneys and offices in Cincinnati, Louisville, and Northern Kentucky.