|Consistently recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the region, DBL Law offers a pleasant working environment that’s built on teamwork among our legal service professionals. We are hardworking professionals taking a hands-on approach to working with our clients and are committed to upholding the highest standards for character and integrity.
When we have employment opportunities for attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, or support and administrative staff, we will list them on this page. You are also welcome to submit your resume at any time by email for our consideration.
The 2019 DBL Law Summer Associate Annual Outing featured a tour of Louisville’s Old Forester Distillery.
Content & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Content & Digital Marketing Coordinator
DBL Law, a full-service multi-office law firm, seeks a full-time Content & Digital Marketing Coordinator for its Northern Kentucky office. This position provides support for the Marketing Department, including creating and editing print and electronic communications.
Successful candidates should have a minimum of one year working in a professional office environment in a similar role. Those interviewed will be asked to provide personal writing and digital/graphic design samples.
Serves as primary lead for all print, video and electronic firm communications, including writing, editing, graphic design, social media and special events communications. Regularly performs professional graphic design functions in the creation, development and production of printed, presentation, display and web-based materials or products used in informational and educational programs and in marketing and advertising efforts. Assists Marketing Director in web site and social media activities, including editing, scheduling and monitoring firm web site, social media and other platforms.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists with Special Events planning.
- Manages outside marketing, advertising, digital and printing projects. Establishes and maintains vendor relationships and secures beneficial marketing resources maximizing ROI for expenditures and positive impact.
- Develops, promotes and updates all firm marketing materials. Designs and updates templates for electronic and print newsletters, section group newsletters, brochures, presentations, proposals, flyers, firm announcements, etc.
- Regularly evaluates message and reach/delivery of law firm communications, including print and electronic mailings, SEO, social media posts, and paid advertisements.
- Works with IT and Internal Communications Coordinator for distribution, compilation and management of client database for sending print and electronic communications.
- Works with Marketing Director to create and execute a social media and communications calendar.
- Works with Marketing Director to monitor and regularly update web site and social media communications, monitoring SEO/reach and relevant referral activity.
- Develops/maintains knowledge of attorney advertising rules, adhering to said rules and monitoring firm communications.
DBL Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8:15 a.m.-5:15 p.m. M-F. Occasional evenings or weekends.
Anyone entering DBL Law is required to take their temperature and must wear masks in public spaces. Sanitizer is provided. All areas are thoroughly cleaned nightly and portable air purifiers have been added to all shared spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications and/or Marketing (required)
- Microsoft Office: (3 years) (Required)
- Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator (1 year) (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite (1 year) (Preferred)
- Primary location: Northern Kentucky. Occasional travel to other offices (travel reimbursement provided.)
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Associate Program
Summer Associate Program
Every year, DBL Law visits a number of law schools and accepts resumes to help identify suitable candidates for our Summer Associate Program. We are not only looking to provide great experience and opportunity for individuals who have the potential for outstanding legal careers, but also who can deliver meaningful contributions to the firm, our clients and the community.
Ryan M. McLane, Partner at DBL Law and former Summer Associate
Law school does a fine job instructing students in the law and how to think like a lawyer. But, the practice of law must be learned through professional experience and insightful mentoring. DBL provided me both of these key ingredients to professional development during my time as a Summer Associate. The lawyers at DBL made a point to involve me in hearings, client meetings, depositions and a variety of professional and social events. But perhaps most importantly, I received truly thoughtful mentoring about how to practice law with integrity, responsibility and a dedication to excellence.
Nicholas C. Birkenhauer, Partner at DBL Law and former Summer Associate
My summer associate experience at DBL helped prepare me for the realities of practicing law. From day one, I assisted with meaningful legal research and document drafting projects. My input had a real bearing on our clients’ cases and I worked side-by-side with DBL attorneys in achieving positive outcomes for our clients. Once I began practicing, my experience as a summer associate allowed me to hit the ground running, proving that selecting the DBL summer associate program was one of the best career decisions I ever made.
Thank you for your interest. The hiring for our 2021 program is complete. Please check back for details on our Summer 2022 opportunities.
- Contact with firm clients and visits to client facilities
- Exposure to the court system
- Observation of closings, depositions, trials, arbitrations, mediations or oral arguments
- Opportunities to produce various legal documents that are reviewed and actually used for the benefit of clients
- Participation in a wide variety of research projects
- Opportunities to be exposed to many of the different practice areas within the firm
- Professional development and networking opportunities with clients and referral sources for the firm
- Experience and training with regard to timekeeping and billing; legal research and writing; and negotiation
We believe in providing substantive feedback to each Summer Associate on his/her performance and their progress over the course of the program. Throughout the summer, your firm mentors and practice group leaders will provide feedback on your performance on each project. In addition, you will receive a formal evaluation of your performance at the midpoint and conclusion of your summer employment. We also encourage Summer Associates to provide comments and feedback on any assignments or the Summer Program to their mentors.
We have three offices within the Greater Cincinnati and Greater Louisville market, so travel between the offices may vary depending on need.
Please submit your resume, law school transcript and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this annual program.