Eight DBL Law Partners are listed in the just-released 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers™ has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. 83,000 industry leading lawyers from around the world are eligible to vote. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
“Having multiple attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers in America 2019 shows DBL Law’s commitment to excellence in the practice of law and highlights the depth and breadth of talented, dedicated attorneys in place to serve our clients,” remarked Jim Dressman, managing partner.
The DBL Law Partners recognized in 2019 include:
- Mark Guilfoyle, Crestview Hills, Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Jeff Schlosser, Cincinnati, Banking and Finance Law and Business Organizations
- Jim Dressman, Crestview Hills, Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation
- Kent Wicker, Louisville, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Litigation-Antitrust
- Gerald Benzinger, Crestview Hills, Health Care Law
- Matt Klein, Crestview Hills, Health Care Law
- David Kramer, Crestview Hills, Litigation-Health Care
- Ellie Houston, Crestview Hills, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
DBL Law is a full-service law firm with offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Crestview Hills and Louisville, Kentucky. DBL Law provides valuable legal services to companies, institutions and individuals. For information, visit www.dbllaw.com and www.bestlawyers.com.« Back to news