Bob is DBL Law’s Managing Partner. He has represented employers of all sizes and industries on human resources and labor and employment compliance matters for over 35 years. In his career, Bob has worked closely with state and federal administrative agencies, including the EEOC, DOL, DOJ, Kentucky Commission on Human Rights, Kentucky Labor Cabinet and the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. A large part of Bob’s practice includes litigating employment cases in federal and state courts.
Bob has successfully defended his clients in the following cases:
- Obtaining summary judgment in a case involving disability discrimination in federal court which was affirmed by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, writ of certiorari denied by the United States Supreme Court
- Obtaining temporary injunction in Kentucky state court on a covenant not-to-compete agreement
- Successfully enforcing a non-compete in Kentucky Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Obtaining multiple summary judgments in wrongful discharge cases in Kentucky State court
- Obtaining jury verdict for a physician in a case involving the death of a child as a result of neonatal herpes encephalitis
- Numerous successful mediations with the EEOC as well as in medical negligence cases
- Bob also represents the interests of his clients in Kentucky and Ohio probate matters
Bob and his wife reside in Ft. Mitchell.