DBL Law is pleased to announce that 15 of its lawyers were recently selected for inclusion in the 2021 Edition of Best Lawyers in America©. Best Lawyers® announced the 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and the First Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch on August 20, 2020.
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America publication were recognized by their peers in the legal industry for their professional excellence in 148 practice areas. For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, approximately 5% of practicing lawyers in the United States were selected for this award.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, the newest award initiative from Best Lawyers, recognized attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
The following DBL Law attorneys were selected for this prestigious award:
Best Lawyers in America©
- Gerald Benzinger, Health Care Law
- Jim Dressman, Banking and Finance Law and Commercial Litigation
- Drew Emmert, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Mark Guilfoyle, Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Ellie Houston, Litigation-Health Care and Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Matt Klein, Health Care Law
- David Kramer, Litigation-Health Care
- Andrew Pellino, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Jeff Schlosser, Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations and Construction Law
- Kent Wicker, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Litigation-Antitrust
Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- Bill Brammell, Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White Color
- Danyel Rickman, Administrative/Regulatory Law and Land Use and Zoning Law
- Katherine Simone, Corporate Law
- Katie Tranter, Labor and Employment Law-Management
- Ryan Whitaker, Litigation and Controversy-Tax and Trusts and Estates
DBL Law is a full service law firm with over 45 attorneys and offices in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Louisville. For more information, visit dbllaw.com.
« Back to news