- Advises businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals on federal, state and local tax matters.
- Experienced tax and legal professionals to serve a broad client base.
- Practice Group Leader is James A. Dressman III
DBL Law tax attorneys offer expertise in individual, corporate, partnership, gift, estate, trust, sales and use, and real and personal property taxation. We provide proactive support with estate and succession planning. We assist when tax authorities are involved, through audit defense, litigation tax disputing, negotiations and more.
Dedicated and experienced tax professionals and attorneys work as a team to resolve often complicated tax issues faced by individual and business clients.
Experience Handling Various Tax Matters, including:
- Corporate and individual income tax
- Sales and use tax
- Commercial and residential tax
- Real estate transfer taxes
- 1031 Exchanges
- Property tax
- Insurance premium tax
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
Practice Related News