- A results-oriented approach to meeting the needs of non-profit clients
- Broad range of non-profit experience, including tax law advice.
- A commitment to client education.
- Practice Group Leader for Non-Profit and Tax-Exempt organizations is James A. Dressman III.
Representing the Needs of a Diverse Range of Clients
This Practice Group at DBL Law takes an active, practical, results-oriented approach to meeting the needs of our non-profit and tax-exempt clients. These clients include:
- Colleges and universities
- Local charities
- Religious organizations
- Hospitals and health care providers
- Trade and professional associations
- Homeowner’s associations
Matters Routinely Handled for Non-Profit Clients:
- Creating or revising bylaws and organizational documents
- Board action and immunity
- Government affairs
- Business transactions
- Charitable giving
- Regulatory compliance
- Real estate transactions
A Commitment to Community Service
- DBL Law has a long history of serving those in our community and those in need. All attorneys are encouraged to be actively involved with a non-profit organization. Our lawyers regularly serve on boards and volunteer time. This commitment to our community strengthens our knowledge of non-profit law and helps us provide excellent legal services to non-profit clients.
Depth of Resources
DBL Law emphasizes early, frequent, and responsive communication with clients about relevant legal issues, strategies and costs to our clients. DBL Law attorneys seek to handle matters pragmatically and realistically. With a wide range of resources and experienced support staff, DBL Law is able to advise clients on all aspects of non-profit law.
Practice Related News