- Providing legal counsel and representation, advice, and collections assistance to home owner and condominium owner associations.
- Practice Group leader is Emily Hanna.
We understand the unique body of law and complex governing documents that apply to these associations and the legal challenges they face in today’s economy. Whether the community is self-managed of has a professional management company, DBL Law provides committed and skilled services. DBL Law’s dedicated, experienced law professionals can help your association with a variety of legal matters, including:
- Drafting and amending declarations, bylaws, and procedures
- Collections, including demand letters, claims of lien, collection litigation, and foreclosures
- Interpretation and amendments of governing documents
- Covenant and policy enforcement
- Contract drafts, dispute resolution, and reviews
- Education and training for staff and board
- Lawsuits and mediation
- Developer disputes and transactions
Practice Related News