From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- The Pregnant Workers Act becomes law in Kentucky on June 27. It was passed as Senate Bill 18 on the
- This week we start things off with Katie Tranter from DBL Law who will tell us about a recent ruling
- The Kentucky Supreme Court decision in Northern Kentucky Area Development District v. Snyder changed the landscape of employment contracts across
- Kentucky employers must be aware of new legislation that significantly impacts the legal protections afforded to pregnant employees. The Kentucky
- In an opinion issued on April 26, the Kentucky Court of Appeals held that a Kentucky statute which permits non-lawyers