From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- Although the year 2020 was difficult and exhausting for most, 2021 brings some good news for Ohio employers. On January
- January 7, 2021 | COVID-19 | Employment & Labor | Employment & Labor Alerts | Legal Alerts | News & EventsThis week, both Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear and Ohio Governor Mike DeWine announced plans for the next phases of their
- On September 22, 2020, the United States Department of Labor (DOL) issued a proposed rule, offering guidance on independent contractor
- The $900 billion law was signed into law on December 27, 2020 and is a lengthy 5,500 pages. A quick
- December 21, 2020 | Employment & Labor | Employment & Labor Alerts | Legal Alerts | News & Events | Non-Profit & Tax-ExemptGovernor Beshear delivered an early Christmas present for Kentucky’s nonprofit companies and agencies. A press release was issued on December