From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- On June 17, 2021, the Kentucky Supreme Court upheld the General Assembly’s 2018 expansion of Kentucky’s peer review privilege by
- On April 27, 2021, Governor DeWine signed into law special legislation designed to account for decreases in property values caused
- On April 11, 2021, a new law was enacted to help protect Kentucky businesses from lawsuits related to COVID-19. The
- On May 13, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that anyone who is fully vaccinated is no
- The Department of Labor (“DOL”) is officially withdrawing the prior administration’s independent contractor rule. The DOL stated that the withdraw