From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- The U.S. Department of Labor issued a final ruling today, raising the salary cut off for employees eligible for overtime
- The Treasury Department recently released a second round of proposed regulations clarifying certain requirements for investments in Qualified Opportunity Funds
- A new law amends Kentucky’s recording and notary laws by allowing the use of technology in processing. Senate Bill 114
- Although we’ve passed the April tax filing deadline, the IRS issued an alert on June 5, 2019, urging taxpayers to
- The City of Cincinnati adopted an ordinance prohibiting employers from asking about or relying on prior salary history of prospective