From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- A June 27 U.S. Supreme Court ruling declared that public-sector employees cannot be mandated to pay regular agency fees to
- The Kentucky Supreme Court recently held that a trial court may not entertain a motion for directed verdict at the
- SCOKY Holds Assignment of Future Payments under Workers’ Comp Settlement Not Permitted by Structured Settlement Protection ActThe Supreme Court of Kentucky recently held that anti-assignment clauses in various settlement agreements in a Workers’ Compensation claim precluded
- Treasury recently released Proposed Regulations providing guidance to those looking to qualify for the new Qualified Opportunity Zone (“QOZ”) tax
- New Federal Anti-Kickback Provisions Target Laboratories, Clinical Treatment Facilities and Recovery HomesOn October 24, 2018, the President signed the Substance Use-Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and