From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- July 24, 2020 | Attorney Authored | Business Organizations & Taxation | Legal Alerts | News & Events | TechnologyThe Court of Justice of European Union has invalidated the EU-US Privacy Shield but upheld the validity of Standard Contract
- July 24, 2020 | Attorney Authored | Business Organizations & Taxation | Legal Alerts | News & Events | UncategorizedOn July 15, 2020, important changes for Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSBs) took effect
- SBA guidance on PPP loans has been sporadic and often leaves small businesses with more questions. Recent questions surrounding the
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has notified Congress of a projected budget shortfall that is threatening the Agency’s operations
- On June 22, 2020, President Trump issued his administration’s latest action to curb immigration into the United States, restricting entry