From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- July 15, 2021 | COVID-19 | Employment & Labor | Employment & Labor Alerts | Health Care | Health Care Alerts | Legal AlertsThe Department of Labor’s (“DOL”) Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) recently released guidance regarding the emergency temporary standard (“ETS”)
- June 22, 2021 | COVID-19 | Employment & Labor | Employment & Labor Alerts | Legal Alerts | UncategorizedOn Saturday, June 12th, Federal District Judge Lynn N. Hughes ruled that Houston Methodist, a major hospital system in Texas,
- On June 17, 2021, the Kentucky Supreme Court upheld the General Assembly’s 2018 expansion of Kentucky’s peer review privilege by
- On April 27, 2021, Governor DeWine signed into law special legislation designed to account for decreases in property values caused
- On April 11, 2021, a new law was enacted to help protect Kentucky businesses from lawsuits related to COVID-19. The