From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- The City of Covington has joined seven states to pass the CROWN Act, which stands for “Creating a Respectful and
- October 16, 2020 | Estate and Succession Planning | Estate Planning Alerts | Legal Alerts | News & Events | NewsletterAs of July 2020, Kentucky once again implemented new changes to its power of attorney laws. These changes follow the
- September 21, 2020 | Business Organizations & Taxation | COVID-19 | Employment & Labor | Employment & Labor Alerts | Legal AlertsOn Monday, September 14, 2020, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine signed House Bill 606, which provides civil immunity to businesses, healthcare
- August 21, 2020 | Business Organizations & Taxation | COVID-19 | Legal Alerts | News & Events | TechnologyThe U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is warning consumers about malicious actors impersonating personnel from the SBA and at the
- August 12, 2020 | Attorney Authored | Business Organizations & Taxation | Commercial Real Estate | Legal Alerts | News & Events | Non-Profit & Tax-Exempt | Real Estate | Real Estate Financing | Real Estate Law | Tax LawA recent Ohio Supreme Court case, recognized that the price paid for the transfer of a 100% equity interest in