From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- June 4, 2020 | Business Organizations & Taxation | Legal Alerts | News & Events | Real Estate | Real Estate Financing | Real Estate Law | Tax LawIn an Ohio Supreme Court case decided on February 6, 2020, the Court recognized that the price paid for the
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) defines the term “intellectual property” or “IP” as creations of the mind, such as
- The U.S. Department of Labor has issued a final ruling updating its joint employer status interpretation under the Fair Labor
- by Kelly Holden, Partner, DBL Law & Scott McGarvey, Owner/Operator, ArcPoint Labs A new requirement for employers who hire drivers
- For the first time in 50 years, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has updated the definition for what perks