From trending national legal topics to the latest legislative news in state and local government, DBL Law frequently publishes articles of interest on substantive areas of law. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- The U.S. Department of Labor has issued a final ruling updating its joint employer status interpretation under the Fair Labor
- by Kelly Holden, Partner, DBL Law & Scott McGarvey, Owner/Operator, ArcPoint Labs A new requirement for employers who hire drivers
- For the first time in 50 years, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has updated the definition for what perks
- The U.S. Department of Labor issued a final ruling today, raising the salary cut off for employees eligible for overtime
- The Treasury Department recently released a second round of proposed regulations clarifying certain requirements for investments in Qualified Opportunity Funds