Find the latest information on DBL Law. Use the search function below to locate an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce is celebrating 40 years of Leadership Northern Kentucky with a new class of 52
- Kentucky Supreme Court Voids Trampoline Park’s Pre-injury Liability Waiver Signed By Parent On Behalf Of ChildThe Kentucky Supreme Court recently held that a pre-injury liability waiver signed by a parent on behalf of a minor
- DBL Law has been named a 2019 Top Workplace by The Enquirer/Cincinnati.com. The Enquirer partnered with suburban Philadelphia-based Energage to
- The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce (NKY Chamber) will host Eggs ‘N Issues: Cybersecurity, Tuesday, June 11. Click here for
- In a recent decision arising out of Boone County, a unanimous panel of the Kentucky Court of Appeals held that
- Northern Kentucky University has released findings in the “independent, external review and assessment” of women’s basketball head coach Camryn Whitaker.
- External review of NKU women’s basketball program finds no evidence of ’emotional abuse’ by head coachNorthern Kentucky University has released the findings of the external review of the women’s basketball program that was conducted by
- March 13, 2019, CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY –Dressman Benzinger LaVelle psc is pleased to announce that David Kramer, a partner in