DBL Law attorneys publish timely articles on important topics of interest to our clients. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- In a decision issued on February 14, 2019, the Supreme Court of Kentucky held in Oliphant v. Ries, 2017-SC-208, that
- The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (commonly referred to as “the Farm Bill”) legalized and regulated industrial hemp across the
- On April 10, 2018, Kentucky Governor Bevin signed into law Senate Bill 139, which amends K.R.S 382.135 to require that
- The Kentucky Supreme Court recently held that a trial court may not entertain a motion for directed verdict at the
- SCOKY Holds Assignment of Future Payments under Workers’ Comp Settlement Not Permitted by Structured Settlement Protection ActThe Supreme Court of Kentucky recently held that anti-assignment clauses in various settlement agreements in a Workers’ Compensation claim precluded