DBL Law attorneys publish timely articles on important topics of interest to our clients. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) is an interest rate index setting forth the rate at which major financial institutions will
- Recent amendments to the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure will affect the timeline of court proceedings throughout the state. Notably,
- The Sixth Circuit decision in Booth v. Nissan North America, Inc. may have serious implications for employers regarding compliance with
- In December 2018, President Trump signed the First Step Act. This legislation passed with overwhelming support from both sides of
- The Kentucky Supreme Court decision in Northern Kentucky Area Development District v. Snyder changed the landscape of employment contracts across