DBL Law attorneys publish timely articles on important topics of interest to our clients. Use the search function below to find an article of interest by attorney, practice area or subject matter.
- July 24, 2020 | Attorney Authored | Business Organizations & Taxation | Legal Alerts | News & Events | TechnologyThe Court of Justice of European Union has invalidated the EU-US Privacy Shield but upheld the validity of Standard Contract
- July 24, 2020 | Attorney Authored | Business Organizations & Taxation | Legal Alerts | News & Events | UncategorizedOn July 15, 2020, important changes for Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSBs) took effect
- Click here to download a powerpoint about NKYSHRM legal updates for November 2019. « Back to newsSubscribe
- LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) is an interest rate index setting forth the rate at which major financial institutions will
- Recent amendments to the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure will affect the timeline of court proceedings throughout the state. Notably,