DBL Law is proud to present the 2013 Manufacturer’s Annual Seminar Featuring Alan Beaulieu, on November 6, 2013, jointly with Barnes Dennig and Huntington Bank.
Featured Speaker is economist Alan Beaulieu. Alan will examine both the optimistic and pessimistic views on the economic recovery to help attendees determine the best course of action based on an objective, verifiable reality. In addition, Alan will be looking at the following:
- What impact will sequestration have on the immediate and intermediate future?
- How long will interest rates stay low?
- Will Europe sink the US?
- Will China’s housing problems bring our economy down?
- What are the short- and long-term economic forecasts for the U.S. and abroad?
- How will those forecasts directly impact my company?
- Which of ITR®’s Phase Management Objectives™ apply to my company at this time in the business cycle?
- What leading economic indicators should I be watching?
- Should I be worried about dramatic changes in exchange rates?
Alan Beaulieu is one of the most informed economists in the country, providing economic forecasts with 94.7% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits. He is a principal at the Institute for Trend Research, the Senior Economic Advisor to the National Association of Wholesalers and a noted author and speaker.
Click here for more information.« Back to news