Steve Burke represents employers, plaintiffs, and individual defendants in all types of cases involving property damage or bodily injury.
He has an active trial practice in Kentucky and Ohio where he:
- Represents businesses, medical providers and employees in a variety of workers’ compensation claims
- Has successfully sued trucking companies and a major automaker in cases involving death, disfigurement and disability
- Defends builders against tort claims
- Drafts wills and powers of attorney and assists his clients in probate matters.
- Represents clients seeking disability
Before becoming a lawyer, Steve worked as a news editor and reporter at the Cincinnati/Kentucky Post, The Dallas Morning News and Texarkana Gazette. He also formerly served as a captain in the Kentucky Wing of Civil Air Patrol, the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary and led state and local cadet programs, search & rescue operations and was a legal officer.
At his church, he serves as a community group leader. He has played with the pioneering Cincinnati folk band Cluricaun and periodically performs Irish music and continues to be active in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati Irish cultural organizations.
He resides in Fort Thomas with his wife Kiki, three children and enjoys his gardening projects.